Study In USA
Enjoy the diverse cultural opportunities by studying abroad in USA
Every year a large number of students choose the USA as a study destination because of the huge amount of opportunities in different fields. Foreign students flock to American institutions for the high quality of teaching, learning resources, and extracurricular activities. Most of these institutes offer scholarships to international students.
Why to choose
Here’s why you should choose USA as a study destination,
- Most of the USA universities are well-renowned and offer a wide range of courses and degrees than other countries.
- The USA creates a platform to international students to start their research career.
- The USA takes pride in its technological achievements and makes sure that students are utilizing the latest technology in their academic year.
- International students are more attracted to the diverse culture of the USA
- The USA gives a platform for graduate students for finding good jobs after completing their specific course.
- American employers recruit straight from the university.
- Students can get a chance to create a network across the world
Check Our General Questions
The U.S. has one of the world’s finest education systems, with excellent programs across all disciplines. At the undergraduate level, outstanding program options are available in conventional subjects as well as professional fields. At the Master’s and Ph.D. level, students regularly get the opportunity to work with and learn from some of the finest researchers in the world. Qualifications awarded by U.S. universities are recognized throughout the world for its academic brilliance.
Diversity of Education Opportunities
The U.S. higher education system has lots to offer every student. The program structure lays equal emphasis on building a strong theoretical base along with importance on practical, employment-related skills. If you are looking at studying an unusual or specific program like gerontology you will have more than one program to choose from in the U.S.!
U.S. universities are world leaders in terms of technology and scientific techniques, and are committed to providing the same resources to students. The emphasis is to acquaint students with the latest in the field of science, engineering and related fields. The end result is work-ready graduates with appropriate skills using the most recent technology.
Opportunity for Research, Teaching and Training
In the U.S., at the graduate level students gain valuable experience in research and teaching through the many assistantship programs available. These assistantships also help students finance their higher education in USA. The practical experience gained is extremely useful for future careers in teaching and research.
The U.S. higher education system offers many course choices within a program and the opportunity to change majors or opt for multiple specializations. At the advanced stages of an undergraduate program a student can tailor the program to meet specific career aspirations like combining courses in contemporary jazz music with engineering! At the graduate level you can make your own timetable and complete course credits at a comfortable pace within the stipulated time frame.
Support Services for International Students
U.S. universities welcome international students for pursuing higher education in USA and have support systems to help students adjust comfortably to life in the U.S. Services at the international student office help students transition to the new environment. Support is offered through the year from organizing orientation programs to assistance with academic writing and building resumes as students get ready to graduate.
U.S. universities offer a diverse choice of academic, cultural and athletic activities to choose from which not only enrich the educational experience but also help students make new friends and become global citizens. Your university may also have a cricket team in addition to fraternities, regional and ethnic clubs.
Academic study and experience from a U.S. university has a very positive reputation in the international job market. A U.S. education dramatically enhances a student’s long-term career goals. The experience builds critical thinking skills, develops self-confidence and cross-cultural skills and all of these attributes are highly valued by employers worldwide.
Students must obtain a visa from one of the United States diplomatic mission for entering USA, The non-immigration category of visa for students is F1. Students need a valid I20 with SEVIS Number to apply for the students Visa with all the relevant financial and academic documents and apply for the visa at the designated consulate with visa application form. F1 visa can be issued up to 120 days before the program start date as listed on the students I-20s. But students cannot enter the United States more than 30 days in advance of the beginning of studies.
- Insurance for VISA Carrying Insurance for Visa is not mandatory
- GRE (Graduate Record Examination) for both Graduate Program.
- GMAT (Graduate Management Admission Test) For MBA Program.
- SAT (Scholastic Assessment Test) for Under Graduate Program.
- TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) for both Graduate & Under Graduate Program.
- IELTS (Intl English Language Testing System) for both Graduate & Under Graduate Program.