Study In Canada
Enjoy the diverse cultural opportunities by studying abroad in Canada
Canada has developed a first-rate education system with high standards which is globally recognized. Canadian government offers permanent residency opportunity who finished their studies in the country. Canada has ranked as one of the top ten places to live in the world.
Why to choose
Most of the students struggle to submit their applications to Canadian universities or colleges. It has deadlines and very rare any Canadian institutes consider applications after the deadline. As a reason, we have noticed that many students miss a year and they need to wait until the next intake is open. We, at Reliance Education are dealing with Canadian Universities since 2005 and our expertise are well-known about the key deadline which ensure a smooth admission journey.
We have dedicated teams of experts to help students with the entire visa processing and take care of the other things like health cover, insurance, any English language requirements and financial aid.
Check Our General Questions
- Most Universities in Canada are internationally recognized
- Students prefer to study in Canada due to the quality of teaching which is equal to the degree of USA, Australia, UK.
- Tuition fees in Canada is around CAD 10,0000 to 30,000 per year which is cheaper than other countries.
- International students can work while studying and it is quite easy for me to earn my living cost
- Canada immigration has launched few laws for international students such as post-graduation work permit, traveling to other countries which attracted students most
- Long term benefit of studying in Canada is to get points for Permanent Residency.
The Canadian High Commission accepts visa application through VFS services.
The visa applications may be submitted at VFS office. All applications will be assessed at The Canadian High Commission, in Singapore.
After Submission of the complete application form, application, fees, and required documents to the Visa Office the visa is processed and issued All applicants wishing to study in Canada must satisfy an officer that they will leave Canada by the end of the period authorized for the stay, that they will not contravene the conditions of admission, the student has adequate funds available to to pay for tuition and living expenses while in Canada and to return to home country of residence, student should be in good health for which a medical test is required, students have to be law-abiding and have no record of criminal activity , and they should not be a risk to the security of Canada.
- IELTS is a requirement to almost all Public funded Universities and community colleges, the min score required varies from 6.0 to 7.0 depending on the type of universities.
- SAT is required only for certain Public Universities.
- GRE is not mandatory it is required only for certain universities, But a good GRE score enhances the chance to get into a good university.
- GMAT is not mandatory for all the business school, for some business school GMAT is compulsory.